Remember me
Lost Password Register

Dear Friends and Supporters of Matt Johnston,
05-29-2006, 01:39 PM,
Dear Friends and Supporters of Matt Johnston,
It is the eve of two very marquee events for the Diving a Dream project, as Matthew Johnston strives to achieve to significant milestones in the coming months, and we are in need of your support.

On June 18, you will have the opportunity to meet Matt, and dive with him and his team during the DUI Dog Days and Demo Rally event at Wazee Lake, Wisconsin. This represents among the first open water dives for Matt Johnston.

Second, preparation are underway for a DEMA Road trip event in November of this year. Thanks to Diving a Dream supporter Jere Thorne, Matt and company will travel from Minnesota to Orlando Florida, participate in DEMA, and then venture southward to the Florida Keys for Matt's first ocean dive. We will keep you abreast of trip details as we get closer.

Both events are in need of your continued financial support. Details on how to support the project can be found on . For a limited time, for a donation of $150 or more, you will receive a framed 5x7 photo of Matt Johnston reaching among his first major goals...spending one hour underwater.

Your generosity to-date has enabled a considerable amount of successes, each advancing the dive industry, not to mention affording Matt Johnston his dream. These include:

1. enabling the first-ever ventilator dependant scuba dive
2. opening the possibilities for diving with muscular dystrophy
3. advancing dive training programs, in awarding the first-ever dive certification to a ventilator dependent diver.

Thank you for your continued support.

Warmest regards,

Diving a Dream
;D
05-29-2006, 02:26 PM,
Re: Dear Friends and Supporters of Matt Johnston,
I wish you good luck on your open water! Big Grin
DEW >&ltWink)>
06-06-2006, 08:04 AM,
Re: Dear Friends and Supporters of Matt Johnston,
Thanks for the good luck wishes, I'll be sure to get some pic posted on here.

take care, Matt