Remember me
Lost Password Register

Greetings fellow divers
05-04-2007, 09:39 AM,
Greetings fellow divers
Hi All, How's it going? Sorry I haven't written in awhile but I've been busy working on some things. One of the things in the works is having a movie made about my life. Also tried out a new power wheelchair that I hope to be getting in 6 months. I also had a new dry suit made by DUI. Can't wait to try it out in a couple weeks. I'm also working on getting some donations to help cover my trip to The Florida Keys in Nov. and to protect the Sharks. Still working on doing a dive at The Mall of America but don't know when yet.

I wouldn't have pulled all this off without all your support! Thanks

Safe diving,

Matt
05-04-2007, 01:52 PM,
Re: Greetings fellow divers
Sounds like you have a lot of stuff going on Matt, congratulations!!  Getting out and diving is a whole lot better than just talking about it on the net. >Big Grin

If you haven't been posting you must be playing!! ;D
05-04-2007, 10:25 PM,
Hi Matt!

We might have another disabled diver in the area soon.  About 3 weeks ago I met a girl that was paralized in a car accident.  I gave her a copy of your story, and she is really excited about the possibility of being able to dive. 

Wish you well on your upcomming dives!
DEW >&ltWink)>
05-14-2007, 02:06 PM,
Nice to hear from all of you. Yes, I've been busy. Will start diving again next week. If you have contact info on the paralyzed girl, let me know.

Matt