Remember me
Lost Password Register

Anyone have any recent, local dives to report?
05-10-2004, 01:00 PM,
Re:Anyone have any recent, local dives to report?
We dove at Red Granite on Sunday and we had pretty much the same conditions. I was pretty surprised how good the visibility was given the amounts of rain that we have had over the last couple of days. The fish must have been feeding because there were quite a few fisherman there. We inadvertently pissed off a young fisherman. We surfaced shortly after swimming through "his" fishing area. He yelled at us "THANKS FOR SCREWING UP MY FISHING GUYS!", and I responded, "sorry, but if it is any consolation to you we did not see any fish where you were fishing", he said "I WASN'T FISHING RIGHT THERE, I WAS CATCHING THEM FARTHER OUT!" (as he pointed to an area 30 feet from where we were). I said "sorry, we didn't see you fishing there", then he mumbled a couple of things and jumped on his bike and rode off. It was actually pretty comical from a divers point of view, probably not from the fishermans though.

Messages In This Thread
Re:Anyone have any recent, local dives to report? - by Omicron - 04-18-2004, 08:31 AM
Re:Anyone have any recent, local dives to report? - by Omicron - 04-18-2004, 09:15 AM
Re:Anyone have any recent, local dives to report? - by Omicron - 04-18-2004, 09:57 AM
Re:Anyone have any recent, local dives to report? - by Omicron - 04-24-2004, 03:55 PM
Elkhart Lake - by Chris H - 05-02-2004, 04:40 PM
Re:Anyone have any recent, local dives to report? - by Omicron - 05-10-2004, 07:29 AM
Re:Anyone have any recent, local dives to report? - by Vtach - 05-10-2004, 01:00 PM