Remember me
Lost Password Register

Scuba tank,Hydro,Visual,tumble,Valve service,O-2 clean if Nitrox too much $$ ?
04-12-2011, 10:07 PM,
Re: Scuba tank,Hydro,Visual,tumble,Valve service,O-2 clean if Nitrox too much $$ ?
I think you are dredging a bit here on this.  Fire Departments have very little interest, time or jurisdiction for the inspection and control of private residences.  The requirements that you post are for businesses.  If you have the interest in setting up your own personal, private fill station there is nothing legally stopping you.  There are very few laws (if any) that apply for the consumer regulating scuba gear.  It is all industry standard with no binding legislation.  Safety and insurance is probably the biggest driving factor in those rules that diveshops use.  I don't blame them either with the some of the poorly maintained equipment that the some people bring in.  If your not happy, talk with the owner and see if you can work something out.  If you are a good client they will try and keep you.  Some businesses overcharge clients that they don't like to work with so they go elsewhere....

Messages In This Thread
Re: Scuba tank,Hydro,Visual,tumble,Valve service,O-2 clean if Nitrox too much $$ ? - by Vtach - 04-12-2011, 10:07 PM