Remember me
Lost Password Register

Scuba tank,Hydro,Visual,tumble,Valve service,O-2 clean if Nitrox too much $$ ?
04-10-2011, 06:52 AM,
Re: Scuba tank,Hydro,Visual,tumble,Valve service,O-2 clean if Nitrox too much $$ ?
I like hot dogs, and chili dogs with mustard even better, but I'm not sure what that has to do with scuba tanks. This has been discussed many times here and other places. The DOT has their rules and the "scuba industry" has their own mostly made up rules. If you want to play you have to pay. If you don't want to pay a LDS, then you have to pay $3500 + for a compressor and you can fill what you want, whenever you want to. I own a compressor and booster and still have my hydros and cleaning done (8 this year so far). The nice thing about your own set up is that you can control the quality of what you are putting in the tanks. This is the 3rd year owning a compressor and sine I started filling my own tanks I haven't had a spot of rust. In the past I had to have my steel tanks tumbled every year. YMMV.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Scuba tank,Hydro,Visual,tumble,Valve service,O-2 clean if Nitrox too much $$ ? - by matt t. - 04-10-2011, 06:52 AM