Remember me
Lost Password Register

Rebreather Seminar & Demo Under Water Connections
02-20-2010, 08:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-20-2010, 08:51 PM by Tamara Thomsen.)
Re: Rebreather Seminar & Demo Under Water Connections
To set the record straight-  Kimm Stablefeldt of Ghost Ships Festival invited Ron Benson to bring his rebreathers and join us in the pool this year- but according to his email, he declined and thusly decided to hold his own event. 

I’m truly sorry that you chose not to participate, Ron.  The other “local talent” and I have had a fantastically fun time in years past and I think that your participation would have only made for a broader experience for everyone.  Sad

Everyone is always welcome at our events! That being said, I finally have all the different rebreathers lined up for year three of Ghost Ship Festivals’ Rebreather Demo!  It’s bigger and better than ever! And we look forward to offering the experience to anyone that wishes to jump in the pool -- with the convenience of not having to leave the Festival for one minute!   Wink

Messages In This Thread
Re: Rebreather Seminar & Demo Under Water Connections - by Tamara Thomsen - 02-20-2010, 08:49 PM