Remember me
Lost Password Register

Why Go Beyond the Sport Diving Limit?
10-01-2009, 08:57 AM,
Re: Why Go Beyond the Sport Diving Limit?

Amen!  We all start out tadpoles, and some like me "Mr. Polliwog" will never shed the tail....I keep trying to learn buoyancy, and I'll never do a perfect frog kick. 

It is ironic about divers attitudes and their station in life, considering that I have traveled the five corners of the world and been fortunate to dive with many industry folks, the real icons in the industry are pretty much laid back guys/gals that will dive (and drink) with anyone.  The irony is that the divers with the attitudes are the ones who are struggling to be identified, while the people who have put their time in don't give a flap! 

And yes tech divers tend to be selective "clique" as you feel more comfortable diving around people who share your attitudes/equipment/techniques, but it is important to remember we are doing this for fun, we are not curing cancer, or feeding the homeless. 

Oh, and please reserve the smack talk about b'tch slapping to arrogant ccr divers only, the rest of the dive community is more civilized  ;D

Deep Thought

Messages In This Thread
Re: Why Go Beyond the Sport Diving Limit? - by deep thought - 10-01-2009, 08:57 AM