Remember me
Lost Password Register

Mar. 22 CCR Demo rEvo / Meg / Inspiraton
03-20-2009, 07:45 AM,
Re: Mar. 22 CCR Demo rEvo / Meg / Inspiraton
We will also have these rebreather models at Ghost Ships tonight and tomorrow.  Stop by The Underwater Connection and Going Down Under Booths to check them out.

We will also be running a special of Grace Soda sorb for all the CCR divers that are stocking up for the season or just need another pail.

Other items to check out:

New Titan Dive Lights...I saw these at Our World Underwater and am very very impressed
Fourth Element (Sub Zero, Artic, and Xerotherm)...best under garment I have used from warmth and wicking power
Shearwater Dive Computers...I won't dive with out mine any more!!!  Best dive computer I have ever used

We are also partnering up with Jitka and Shipwreck Explorers once again for charters in Lake Michigan...stop by her booth as well.  I have heard about a lot of great improvements were made to the Molly V this winter to make it the BEST DIVE BOAT on all the Great Lakes!!!  I don't want to dive off any other boat but the Molly V...(but I do, if I have to  Wink)

Look forward to seeing everyone at Ghost Ships and catching up!!!

Jeremy

Messages In This Thread
Re: Mar. 22 CCR Demo rEvo / Meg / Inspiraton - by diverjeremy - 03-20-2009, 07:45 AM