Remember me
Lost Password Register

Underwater Connection In Bonne Terre!
01-15-2008, 01:59 PM,
Underwater Connection In Bonne Terre!
Hello Everyone,

The Underwater Connection is going to Bonne Terre Missouri March 7-9! Take a dive into the most unique diving environment in the nation. Once the worlds largest lead mine, this cavern system is now filled with water! With 80-100 feet of visibility, 58 degree water, and a constant humid temperature of about 75 degrees in the mine year round, it is perfect mid-winter dive for everyone! Keep your skills sharp before that spring break trip, or if you are just itching to get in the water. We are taking reservations now! Did I mention that you only have to be an Open Water Diver to come on the trip? Heck, we will even do your certification dives on the trip! It doesn't matter what certification you want, we can do your class at Bone Terre.The cost of the trip is $440 ppdo. We will be staying at the Depot which used to be an actual train depot! You also have the option of Nitrox 32%, only $10 extra per dive. We are car pooling down on the 7th (6 hours), dive 3 times on Saturday, one dive Sunday, and drive home before noon on Sunday.  For anymore questions or if you want to sign up just call! Spots are filling fast!!!

Mike Bernard
Underwater Connection
Hales Corners
(414) 259-3483
halescorners@uwconnection.com
Thanks Much and Dive Safe,<br /><br />Mike Bernard<br />Mobile Divers LLC<br />(715) 482-8919<br />www.mobilediversllc.com<br /><br />

Messages In This Thread
Underwater Connection In Bonne Terre! - by sum-yung guy - 01-15-2008, 01:59 PM