Remember me
Lost Password Register

S.S. Badger shore line cruise!May 26th
04-08-2007, 02:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-08-2007, 07:42 PM by moneysavr.)
S.S. Badger shore line cruise!May 26th
FYI
The S.S.Badger has a Great shore line cruise from Manitowocs harbor, with beer,food,fun! call the 800 no# to book as its  not on the web site.

Any one who dives the S.S. Milwaukee will love to walk the Badgers deck as the ships are close class types,

And Last year SwimJim and myself had the  PRIVILEGE to tour her engine room with the Chief Engineer, Man this was the best tour ever!! And her steam engines as listed  with the Historical society
spotless,quiet, neat and clean!
And all the Brass!!! Sweet!

And had a chance to meet several other dive pals on her decks-not sure if they were up to no good as she could be a great dive site but looks better plying the Lake Michigan waters daily

Shoreline Cruise on the S.S. Badger, annual shoreline party cruise
along Manitowoc's shoreline includes entertainment, dancing, family-friendly activities, food and beverages, 2-4pm, fee TBA, reservations required, 800-841-4243 or 684-0888,

Dive safe,
Let me know if you go I will for sure be on the trip,
Brad

Oh by the way  on the Wisconsin side of the tour we drink more beer!! than the Michigan side tour= stats from the chief!

Messages In This Thread
S.S. Badger shore line cruise!May 26th - by moneysavr - 04-08-2007, 02:13 PM