Remember me
Lost Password Register

UFO and F-89 from 1953 crash in Lake Superior Discovered?
09-24-2006, 02:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-24-2006, 02:07 PM by WIdiver_Paul.)
UFO and F-89 from 1953 crash in Lake Superior Discovered?
Curious if anyone's been following (full text and more photos) about the finding of the wreckage of the F-89 that was sent out from the airbase near the Soo Locks in the UP toward the Keweenaw and Whitefish Bay (in Canadian waters near the wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald roughly) to intercept an "Unidentified Object".

The freaky thing that makes this a blockbuster story if you can beleive any of it is that 200 feet from the wreck is an 8' x 15' "Mystery Object" roughly oblong in shape, metallic but not detectible with a magnetometer (no Iron content).

I've been hearing the story on Coast to Coast AM but haven't heard if the mainstream media is giving this one any credibility. Has anyone heard of this "Great Lakes Diving Company"? I heard some guy give an interview that was purported to be the head of the expedition and he sounded like he knew somewhat what he was talking about, but then again he said the equipment malfunctioned every time it got near this purported mystery object.

for this company, they look like they at least are familiar with Great Lakes Diving (mention of a Gunilda project), hard to tell if they're for real....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg_thumb   hi-resobject1.jpg_thumb (Size: 27.98 KB / Downloads: 0)

Messages In This Thread
UFO and F-89 from 1953 crash in Lake Superior Discovered? - by WIdiver_Paul - 09-24-2006, 02:00 PM