Remember me
Lost Password Register

New Door County Dive Charter with a Familiar Face
09-13-2006, 07:04 AM,
New Door County Dive Charter with a Familiar Face
Captain Kathy was at the Nimrod's meeting in GB yesterday evening to make the following announcement. The following is from her written handout.

I am pleased to announce a new dive charter! "Dive Diva" is a 31' Tiara that can comfortably accommodate six divers. This boat features a walk through transom that makes getting on and off the boat a breeze. Docked at the Shoreline Resort in Gills Rock, we can dive shipwrecks within Door County or the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, in the waters of Green Bay and Lake Michigan. With a cruising speed of 30 MPH the "Dive Diva" can get you to the dive site quickly. This boat features a large cabin and plush helm seating to make your ride an enjoyable one.

Many divers already know me from my years as crew, and eventually Captain, of "The Shoreline". I've had the opportunity to learn from a variety of divers and Captains on boats both large and small. Additionally, I'm committed to furthering my maritime education on the water and in the classroom. I think you'll find a dive charter onboard "Dive Diva" to be safe, reliable, and most importantly...fun!

Check out pictures of the boat at wwwdivediva.shutterfly.com and stay tuned for updated pics and the latest news coming soon to . I hope to have the opportunity to have you on board! 2007 bookings available

Sincerely
Capt. Kathy Engebose
Dive Diva Charters LLC
divediva@itol.com
920-495-1496
Adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble. <br />Nobody over eighteen in his right mind looks for it.

Messages In This Thread
New Door County Dive Charter with a Familiar Face - by schalge - 09-13-2006, 07:04 AM