Remember me
Lost Password Register

CCR Trimix training Lakeland
06-02-2009, 08:45 PM,
Re: CCR Trimix training Lakeland
Mike

It was a fun diving with you, and you did fantastic...keep it up! I'm looking forward to more dives out of Sheboygan area soon. You made a real good choice on the rEvo and I can't wait to put some more time on the unit too...don't fret, your unit will be delivered soon ;-) till then keep up the most excellent mods on my unit.... You should really post some of the pics of the attachment points you modified, the butt plate and the tank mount system?

I was fortunate to dive the wreck three days and nailed the weather to get in 6 great dives on the Lakeland -hoo-hoo!!!! Tim Hanson and Alex Seeboth joined the dives on Friday, Saturday - Tim had to skip out Sunday, but I got an AM Sunday dive in with Alex and wanted to say great job to both Tim and Alex, you guys did great with buoyancy and skills the entire trip.

And yes it wouldn't have been possible without the hard work of Shipwreck Explorers - Jitka , Molly V, and Lubo. Hey Lubo that was some of the finest smoked Salmon I've ever tasted, thanks again for stopping by the fish market...and help on boat too. You both made it a fun trip.

Deep Thought

Messages In This Thread
CCR Trimix training Lakeland - by MICHAL M - 06-01-2009, 09:59 PM
Re: CCR Trimix training Lakeland - by deep thought - 06-02-2009, 08:45 PM
Re: CCR Trimix training Lakeland - by MICHAL M - 06-03-2009, 07:31 PM
Re: CCR Trimix training Lakeland - by MICHAL M - 06-03-2009, 07:38 PM