Remember me
Lost Password Register

Login session errors
05-10-2012, 08:46 PM,
Login session errors
I received a report of members receiving a login session error message when trying to log into the wiscuba.com forum. I'm looking into this issue.
--Jason
05-10-2012, 09:23 PM,
Re: Login session errors
I think I fixed the issue. The session login problems were caused by a recent package that I installed on the forum. Sorry for the issue!
--Jason
05-11-2012, 04:50 AM,
Smile Thanks Jason!  I was able to post, and logout and back in.  I did get the session error the first time I tried to logout.  I then tried posting and it worked, followed by successful logout and in.
Thought I was going bonkers yesterday :-[
06-12-2012, 10:51 AM,
I encountered more recent reports of login session errors on the wiscuba.com site. I took a couple steps to mitigate these errors:

1) I removed all session information from the wiscuba database.

2) I found that the website wasn't setting session cookies properly.

3) Ultimately, I restored the forum application from a recent data backup. I believe that some part of the forum code was incorrectly modified during a recent update.

It appears that the forum is correctly logging sessions again. If you are having trouble logging into the forum, please delete the "wiscuba" cookies on your web browser, and try to log into the forum again. Thanks for your patience!
--Jason
06-12-2012, 12:42 PM,
I thought the place had just died...
06-13-2012, 09:49 PM,
OOOH Yeah, My Avatar is back!  Thanks Man!
I love to go down with other divers!