Remember me
Lost Password Register

Lift bag, spool and hood at Lake Wazee?
07-12-2009, 05:18 PM,
Re: Lift bag, spool and hood at Lake Wazee?
I've seen it, but that's not what we call it.
07-15-2009, 08:10 PM,
I found my Scout light too.  I guess all I really lost was my mind and that crappy DUI hood.
07-15-2009, 08:49 PM,
You need to lose crap more often!!  Some funny stuff!!
07-15-2009, 09:12 PM,

Oh Danny! That's all I need!

I actually called the hotel in Mackinac this evening because that was the last place I remembered having my Scout light.

I used it to find the phone charger in the middle of the night, when my damn phone was beeping because the battery was low.  I knew my backup light was on my harness/rebreather at the foot of the bed and I thought using it would be less likely to wake the other chumps in the room.  After that call to the hotel, I put on my thinking cap/had another beer and I had a vague memory of crawling around in the attic, potentially with my Scout light, to look for a critter that may have been in the wall.  Wife heard noises and insisted they weren't in her head.  I was fairly certain that my trusty Scout had been a part of that expedition, as it has been on scarier ones in the past.  While I was crawling down the ladder to get out of the attic, I hung my trusty Scout light on the towel hook in the closet.

Cripes!
07-15-2009, 09:25 PM,

Oh Danny! That's all I need!

I actually called the hotel in Mackinac this evening because that was the last place I remembered having my Scout light.

I used it to find the phone charger in the middle of the night, when my damn phone was beeping because the battery was low.  I knew my backup light was on my harness/rebreather at the foot of the bed and I thought using it would be less likely to wake the other chumps in the room.   After that call to the hotel, I put on my thinking cap/had another beer and I had a vague memory of crawling around in the attic, potentially with my Scout light, to look for a critter that may have been in the wall.   Wife heard noises and insisted they weren't in her head.  I was fairly certain that my trusty Scout had been a part of that expedition, as it has been on scarier ones in the past.   While I was crawling down the ladder to get out of the attic, I hung my trusty Scout light on the towel hook in the closet.

Cripes!
[/quote]

After hitting rock bottom, the next step is admitting you have a problem....  I would say losing any scuba gear while drunk off yer ass is hitting rock bottom...the rest is up to you.. ;D
07-16-2009, 06:37 AM,

I mentioned beer, but who said anything about being drunk?
07-16-2009, 07:07 AM,
Problem? WHO was hearing the "noises"?