wiscuba.com
Wazee this weekend - Printable Version

+- wiscuba.com (http://www.wiscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: Wazee this weekend (/showthread.php?tid=59)

Pages: 1 2 3

Wazee this weekend - jasondbaker - 05-12-2003

I'll probably be at Wazee this Sat and Sunday if the weather is good. I'll camp on Sat night. I may need a dive buddy on Sunday. If anyone wants to dive on Sunday let me know.

Re:Wazee this weekend - Omicron - 05-13-2003

I'd be really tempted to join you...plus, it'd be nice to meet you in person!

However, I've got to be in Appleton all weekend so I think I'm out...plus, I've got to go to the scuba club meeting late sunday afternoon =/

Re:Wazee this weekend - jasondbaker - 05-15-2003

I'm still looking for a buddy. The weather looks good on Sunday.

Re:Wazee this weekend - dfreeman - 05-15-2003

Sent you an e-mail about getting together if you still need a buddy for this weekend.

Doug

Re:Wazee this weekend - tcjtn0 - 05-16-2003

Just like to pass along that Wazee Sports Center found out that Sherwood *SHOULD* be open this weekend...

Thanks...Jean

Re:Wazee this weekend - jasondbaker - 05-19-2003

Hey Doug I kept a lookout for you this weekend but didn't manage to run into you. I made some nice dives at Wazee this past weekend.

Re:Wazee this weekend - dfreeman - 05-19-2003

Jason,

I was also out there and kept an eye out for you but did not manage to find you. At the end of the day on Sunday, I was talking with some guys from GUDC and they said you were out there. A disappointment that we could not dive together, but I had a great set of dives anyway. I can not complain.

Perhaps next time we will spot each other better.

Doug

Re:Wazee this weekend - WisGal - 05-21-2003

Hi,

What was the actual water temp at Wazee this weekend? I'm thinking about heading down this weekend for a few dives. How was the viz?

Re:Wazee this weekend - jasondbaker - 05-21-2003

Water temp ranged from 50F at the surface to 39F at 100ft. I would say the vis was around 25-30ft this past weekend -- but that varied depending on your location and depth.

Re:Wazee this weekend - WisGal - 05-22-2003

Thanks for the info Smile