wiscuba.com
Lake Wazee - Printable Version

+- wiscuba.com (http://www.wiscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: Lake Wazee (/showthread.php?tid=52)

Re:Lake Wazee - FreediveWI - 09-01-2003

Doug,

That shot using the reflection from the gazing ball is VERY cool.

Jon

Re:Lake Wazee - dfreeman - 09-01-2003

I enjoyed that one myself and it was hard to set up. Will have to do it when there is less sediment on the ball. The lighting is also a lot tricker than I had thought. You do not have a lot of time to do this when at the ball. Fun to try.

Doug

Re:Lake Wazee - Omicron - 09-02-2003

Cool photo's as usual Doug Smile

Re:Lake Wazee - dfreeman - 09-02-2003

The Central Wisconsin Scuba Clug is having a dive and a picnic this weekend (September 6, 2003) at Lake Wazee.

Check out this site for information>

I hope to dive and see the item below. Hope to see you underwater too Wink

Doug

Re:Lake Wazee - Omicron - 09-02-2003

I'll be diving this weekend Doug, but not underwater. It's time for me to experience flying and Tina and I are going to jump out of planes this weekend ;D

Re:Lake Wazee - dfreeman - 09-02-2003

Jason,

Your are just a thrill junky. :-X

Doug

Re:Lake Wazee - Chris H - 09-02-2003

How long does it take to get there from Milwaukee? 3.5 hours?

Re:Lake Wazee - Omicron - 09-03-2003

Depends how you drive Smile It's pretty much a straight high speed burn from milwaukee to black river falls on 94W.

Mapquest estimates 3 1/4 hours, but I find them to be a tad...conservative...in their speed estimates.

Re:Lake Wazee - Chris H - 09-03-2003

I never speed. Somehow I managed to whittle 2 1/4hours off the time it was supposed to take to get to Mackinac.

Re:Lake Wazee - dfreeman - 09-08-2003

Did some nice picture dives in Lake Wazee. Concentrated on taking pictures of fish. They were plenty of fish out there. ;D

One of my favorite spots is a batch of floating weeds. These weeds are laying doen, but still attact fish. Here is a bass taking in the sites.

Doug