wiscuba.com
Listing of WI dive sites - Printable Version

+- wiscuba.com (http://www.wiscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: Listing of WI dive sites (/showthread.php?tid=2376)

Pages: 1 2

Listing of WI dive sites - cjrautmann - 02-03-2011

We were hoping for some more traffic on the site, so how about an open thread of dive sites in the area?  It doesn't have to be your favorite site(s), but anywhere you have gone diving. 
Let's get a directory of all the spots the list knows.  Once you get bored with one spot, check it off the lsit, and go somewhere else. 

Re: Listing of WI dive sites - matt t. - 02-03-2011

Good idea!

Re: Listing of WI dive sites - firstbreath - 02-03-2011

absolutely....Something like this would benefit a new diver, like myself. I'm sure there's tons of places to dive that I'm not aware of and would love to try out.

Re: Listing of WI dive sites - Rider1017 - 02-03-2011

I have always wanted to dive Big Green Lake.  It a 45 minute drive for me and I have never dove there.  Maybe this summer will be the time for me to get out there and give it a shot.

Re: Listing of WI dive sites - matt t. - 02-03-2011

Recently somebody also mentioned re-organizing the dive buddy thread. I think that's also a good idea and may go hand and hand with this new project. Anybody volunteering to take this on?

Re: Listing of WI dive sites - grumpiest@embarqmail.com - 02-03-2011

Come summer I'm willing to (throw) some tanks in my truck and meet you guys in the (middle) of the state at some lake and lets make a couple of dives. What say

Re: Listing of WI dive sites - dfreeman - 02-03-2011

Always up for a dive.

Doug

I went and found big green lake on the map, is there any shore diving spots around the lake? Hows the vis. what about weed content in the lake. Can you do surface swim outs?

Re: Listing of WI dive sites - ttph - 02-03-2011

I think a good portion of the board population hits Wazee. Have you been before?

I'm usually up for a dive or two.

Matt

I have been there a couple of times but there are too many techie for me.