wiscuba.com
Diver's D/Lyte - Printable Version

+- wiscuba.com (http://www.wiscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: Diver's D/Lyte (/showthread.php?tid=2225)

Pages: 1 2

Diver's D/Lyte - sum-yung guy - 02-12-2010

Mobile Divers is now the FIRST AND ONLY dive facility in the state of Wisconsin that carries this revolutionary new product! We will also be the EXCLUSIVE dive facility of Diver's D/Lyte at this years Ghost Ships Festival in Milwaukee, WI!

Now, you may be wondering what the heck Diver's D/Lyte even is! It is a is a revolutionary new product that comes in a small packet and is to be added to a bottle of water for a boost to your body reducing the chance of DCS and Arterial Gas Emboli. This product not only hydrates your body, it gives you endurance, energy, and acute mental focus to carry out essential tasks while diving. Did I mention it is a caffeine and sugar free natural product? It is designed not increase the heart rate and leave you without the jitters providing long lasting energy that’s refreshing before, between and after dives.

Make sure you stop by the booth and ask about Diver's D/Lyte! If you would like to read more about the product feel free to check out the website!

Re: Diver's D/Lyte - WI_Diver - 02-12-2010

Can you please provide a list of reliable and repeatable scientific studies to back up your claims?

Re: Diver's D/Lyte - moneysavr - 02-13-2010

after my dives I like a cold Miller D- Light !

Re: Diver's D/Lyte - diving101 - 02-13-2010

For my dive I like a Divers' Delight

Re: Diver's D/Lyte - sum-yung guy - 02-14-2010

Anyone interested in reading any of the studies done in conjunction with the release of Diver's D/Lyte, please feel free to send your e mail to me in a PM. The PDF files are too large to post here.

As a side note, any dealers that are interested in talking more about Diver's D/Lyte or looking at bringing it to your store, please feel free to contact me as I am now the Midwest Sales Rep for the company. 

We will be at Ghost Ships and will be taking appointments for anyone looking to become a dealer.

Re: Diver's D/Lyte - matt t. - 02-14-2010

Am I glad you posted that! Worrying about reading scientific studies before I am about to sample a tasty beverage can get in the way when I'm thirsty  :Smile. Pass the Divers D/Lyte please!

Re: Diver's D/Lyte - WI_Diver - 02-15-2010

Send them to widiver07@gmail.com.

I will gladly reconvert and post them for you as well if you would like.

Re: Diver's D/Lyte - WI_Diver - 02-16-2010

Hey, I know Brawndo Divers D/Lyte has got electrolytes, but I wanna know the good stuff.

Re: Diver's D/Lyte - sum-yung guy - 02-16-2010

E mail sent. Thanks for the help on the post. As far as an ingredient list, we are still in the process of a patent and can't release all of the documents and information until we have our patent so that there is no chance of a copy cat product.

I will be at Our World Underwater this weekend if anyone is interested in chatting about the product. We do not have a booth but I will be floating around and at the Into The Drink booth for a short part of saturday.

Re: Diver's D/Lyte - WI_Diver - 02-16-2010

Attached Papers