wiscuba.com
Door County Shipwreck Diving - Dive Diva Charters Rumors - Printable Version

+- wiscuba.com (http://www.wiscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: Door County Shipwreck Diving - Dive Diva Charters Rumors (/showthread.php?tid=2199)

Door County Shipwreck Diving - Dive Diva Charters Rumors - captkathy - 12-23-2009

Hello Divers!

It's been a while since I've posted, and this one will be brief.  Holidays, family etc, I'm sure you all know what I mean.

I got a call today, from a loyal diver, all the way down in Texas.  He heard a rumor that I am no longer running.  Absolutely untrue!  In fact, I made another substantial investment, by custom building a trailer for my "Dive Diva."

I won't sugar coat things, last season was not a banner year.  But I did not enter this biz thinking it was all going to be "rainbows and puppy dog kisses."  I'm in it for the long haul folks.

So if you're thinking of a charter, I will be ready for your call!  If you hear any rumors of my demise, tell them to look me up at Ghost Ships.  I hope to see you all there!

Times are tough, the weather is rough, but Wisconsin divers are built to with stand anything!
Merry Christmas and Happy Diving!
Kathy

Re: Door County Shipwreck Diving - Dive Diva Charters Rumors - moneysavr - 01-03-2010

Smile GREAT TO SEE Capt.Kathy,,,
It was no banner year for my business either! I am sure a bunch of folks are in the same boat< :-[
That said hope to see you at GS and get our dive group on a dive with you this year. Have a great New Year!
Brad

Re: Door County Shipwreck Diving - Dive Diva Charters Rumors - matt t. - 01-03-2010

Our group has been talking about going out with you for a couple of years now. Maybe this year we can finally make it happen. It's been a long time since I've been diving up around your area.