wiscuba.com
Where is everyone??? - Printable Version

+- wiscuba.com (http://www.wiscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: Where is everyone??? (/showthread.php?tid=2081)

Pages: 1 2

Where is everyone??? - scubafreek864 - 06-24-2009

What's up with this site.  Seems to have very little action on it.  What is everybody doing?  Diving? ;D LOL  Big Grin

Re: Where is everyone??? - mstrdvr - 06-25-2009

Seems like this site is fading. Everyone is going to Scuba Board or Scuba Toys. Always seems like the same ol' same ol'. Same ppl , same topics. ???

Re: Where is everyone??? - matt t. - 06-25-2009

We're out diving! Nah..... maybe not. For the past few years this site hasn't really had a big influx of new members that will contribute anything. The core group is still out diving, but how many reports do you want to hear about Devils Lake, Wazee, Fortune Pond, Red Granite, or dives on the same wrecks week after week? I agree that we need something new here, but what is it??? BTW, Scubaboard sucks!

Re: Where is everyone??? - jeffberry - 06-25-2009

Try getting a few people to make a road trip to the ore-be-gone mines in MN  Be something a bit differnt for everyone even Matt an Chris.

We talked to Ron Benson about that a few weeks ago. It sounded like another version of Wazee and/or Fortune Pond but farther away. What's your take on it?

Re: Where is everyone??? - jeffberry - 06-25-2009

From what I see there is somthing for everybody.  Wrecks mine shafts an other stuff in a big hole!  Perfect spot for a getogether if your bored to death of wazee.  Crosby mines are close by too.  I dove there about 6 years ago.  Just a little somthing differnt for alot of differnt people an diving styles.
Jeff

Re: Where is everyone??? - sum-yung guy - 06-25-2009

Word around the campfire is that there is a mine shaft in the pond, but we have yet to find it....

Re: Where is everyone??? - mstrdvr - 06-25-2009

kinda sounds like no one really cares either. Have only heard rumors about the iron mines in MN. MN school of diving goes there alot , contact them

Re: Where is everyone??? - scubafreek864 - 06-25-2009

Yah, scubaboard, and scuba toys suck.  Nothing is better than a local site to gather information, and set up local diving.  That is if anyone actually replies to your request for a dive buddy!  It is nice to have two sites local(mnscuba, wiscuba).  Both can have helpful information, and both have buddy lists, that I have used and happy with the results so far.  My dive log has 42 logged dives in approximately one year and climbing fast do to finding diving buddies off of these local scuba sites.

LET'S GO DIVING!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

We're diving the Wisconsin out of Kenosha on Sunday afternoon. Come on out and dive with us. Call Greg from ShipwreckAdventures.com