wiscuba.com
Prins Willem - Printable Version

+- wiscuba.com (http://www.wiscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: Prins Willem (/showthread.php?tid=2057)

Pages: 1 2

Prins Willem - Chris H - 05-25-2009

Todd and I had a nice dive on the Willy yesterday.  As mentioned in the Grace Channon thread, the topside conditions were less than ideal.  Visibility was good and I think the bottom temperature was 41.  We spent about 45 minutes on wreck.  Todd was wet and cold...

Re: Prins Willem - Vtach - 05-25-2009

I was definitely soaked but the SubXero kept me from thumbing the dive right away.  I pulled apart my drysuit inflator last night and will be resealing it before next weekend along with new gloves on the rings.

Re: Prins Willem - codecruncher - 05-25-2009

So it isn't the neck seal?

Re: Prins Willem - Chris H - 05-25-2009

Those DUI suits leak so often, the divers that use them just have a list of potential leaky spots. >Big Grin 

Re: Prins Willem - jmohns - 05-25-2009

I do love my pinnacle drysuit.... Wink

Those DUI suits leak so often, the divers that use them just have a list of potential leaky spots. >Big Grin 
[/quote]

I've seen your goofy ass soaked enough times with BARE mystery leaks BLDD. >Big Grin

I found out right where the water was coming from and it is not "looking" leaks from the neck seal.  I could feel it coming in when I pulled on my drysuit inflator hose.  I pulled it apart and will reinstall it with fresh sealant.

If you dive enough, sooner or later they all leak.  Wink

Re: Prins Willem - Gary - 05-26-2009

D ry
U ntill
I mmersed

Re: Prins Willem - Chris H - 05-26-2009

If your Man Berries end up soaking wet more than one dive in a row, and your feet are squishing when you walk on the boat, that is a special sort of wet. 

Fortunately, the leaking dump valve I had, didn't leave me feeling that special. :-*

Re: Prins Willem - matt t. - 05-26-2009

Jealousy is an ugly thing. You can't all look as good as we do in our DUI TLS 350's. Considering that it's a 3 year old suit that is pretty well used, I would expect some leaking on ANY of the brands. If your drysuit has never leaked you're not diving enough.