wiscuba.com
Helium? - Printable Version

+- wiscuba.com (http://www.wiscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: Helium? (/showthread.php?tid=1642)

Pages: 1 2

Helium? - Chris H - 12-27-2007

This has been discussed in other places, but this is an article from today's Wisconsin State Journal discussing the increased prices of helium.

Re: Helium? - divemichigan - 12-27-2007

It's going to make it even harder for me to dump off my partially filled tri-mix tanks for service this winter  Sad

Chris, I suggest you and Matt get your CCR order ASAP to free up some of the HE supply.

Re: Helium? - Chris H - 12-27-2007

I'm currently accepting donations to my CCR fund Wink.  I sold a set of doubles to get the ball rolling.  However, I'm going to need a much larger ball :'(

Re: Helium? - matt t. - 12-28-2007

Anybody interested in a 2001 HD Electraglide?

Re: Helium? - DiveCaptDean - 12-28-2007

Is that so you can afford helium or a CCR? Tongue

Re: Helium? - Vtach - 12-28-2007

Selling a 1999 Yamaha Exciter Jet boat.......hello CCR!!

Depends on how much I can get for it  ;D.

Yeah, that'll be a big seller this time of year. Better plan on getting a Draeger.

Re: Helium? - Chris H - 12-29-2007

Yeah, that'll be a big seller this time of year. Better plan on getting a Draeger.
[/quote]

That was funny, but a bit ironic from somebody wanting to sell a motorcycle ;D    I guess in Milwaukee they drive HD year around.  In Madison it is just scooters and bikes :Smile

Re: Helium? - DiveCaptDean - 12-29-2007

I am ashamed of you guys..NEVER sell your own toys so that you my buy more toys.....................

FOR SALE::::::

1.25 Carat, VVS2, round cut diamond solitaire..mounted on 18kt gold band with .75 carat diamond baggettes.........

HELLLLOOOOOOOOOO EVOLUTION!!!! ;D