wiscuba.com
Diving stuff for Christmas? - Printable Version

+- wiscuba.com (http://www.wiscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: Diving stuff for Christmas? (/showthread.php?tid=1608)

Pages: 1 2 3

Diving stuff for Christmas? - matt t. - 11-27-2007

The board has been pretty dead lately. What is everyone hoping to find under the Christmas tree this year? I usually get my own Christmas presents. It cuts out the middleman and I get what I need (or if it's not what I need, at least it's what I want >Big Grin). I'm looking to get another XTX 200 and new pockets for my drysuit. Anyone else?

Re: Diving stuff for Christmas? - MikeS - 11-27-2007

I am hoping for a warm, ice-less winter to be able to dive throughout Jan and Feb.

Re: Diving stuff for Christmas? - DiveCaptDean - 11-27-2007

I am thinking I will find nothing under the tree....I follow Matts theory...I pick out what i want..this year it was a new Customer fit DUI TLS350...it should arrive today..i will not be wrapping it ;D

Matt---how about getting that kid of yours certified?...

Deano

Re: Diving stuff for Christmas? - Vtach - 11-27-2007

I persuaded myself to get me an Apeks Tek3 regulator package.  I really piss myself off sometimes with the gifts I get me, its just not fair. >Big Grin  I guess I will have to buy myself a trip to Presque Isle next spring to even things out.... ;D

The only thing that will be more joyous is being able to put that Rix SA-6 under the tree soon.

Re: Diving stuff for Christmas? - Swimjim - 11-27-2007

A 26 foot Proline with a side scan would be nice. I'll settle for the usual though as I already recieved many good things this year.  ;D

Jim

Re: Diving stuff for Christmas? - matt t. - 11-27-2007

I've offered it to both of them, but so far no interest. It would be nice. Then I could get both of THEM some more of the stuff I want ;D.

Re: Diving stuff for Christmas? - ppo2_diver - 11-27-2007

I'm hoping Santa will bring me a compressor and trip to Presque Isle in May since I've been a good boy this past year.

Re: Diving stuff for Christmas? - dwitt2n - 11-27-2007

.....hhmmmm...Cozumel in March......anything under the tree is extra.......... Smile

Re: Diving stuff for Christmas? - Tamara Thomsen - 11-27-2007

I'm hoping for a couple of new strobes for my camera and ticket to Greece. 

But I haven't been that good...so maybe Santa simply will convince Ethan to just repair my old strobes for me and while he's at it, fix my scooter that he's had in his basement for five years....  :-\

Re: Diving stuff for Christmas? - ethanb - 11-27-2007

Doesn't the strobe just need new batteries?  Will you settle for a few feet of parafilm?