wiscuba.com
Which key not to have? - Printable Version

+- wiscuba.com (http://www.wiscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: Which key not to have? (/showthread.php?tid=1210)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Re: Which key not to have? - MikeS - 10-15-2006

Glad I could be of help.  Guess I know which buttons to push (another pun intended)
Mike

Re: Which key not to have? - scubagrrl - 10-15-2006

Did I hear someone dissing my beloved Apple computers?  }Smile

I just got a new MacBook but I didn't break any of the keys yet.  I suppose if I get hard up for a Barbie toy I could pry up one of my F keys and see if there's a little sombrero down there.  On second thought, no, I like my Apple too.

Re: Which key not to have? - matt t. - 10-15-2006

No "dissing" here homey.

Re: Which key not to have? - scubagrrl - 10-15-2006

I don't think the keyboards on these new MacBooks (and pros) are even removable anymore like the old iBooks were.  But I have an Apple keyboard on my Cube you can pop the keys off to get to the nipples.  Tee hee, brings a whole new meaning the question, wanna pop my keys? LOL

I don't know if I should get started here.

Re: Which key not to have? - Chris H - 10-16-2006

Mike,
I'm not trying to get too far away from the nipple conversation, but have you installed Windoze on your Macbook via bootstrap yet?  I don't have an Intel Mac, and I've been running two dive programs in VirtualPC.  It works, but they are really slow.  I have a PC, I just haven't used it since I got this Mac.  I'd really like the new 24" iMac, but that is about the same as saying I'm getting a fleet of scooters (Mini Gavin for Matt, I might like the x-scooter)for my dive buddies.  Neither are very likely to happen.  Just curious what your experiences have been so far.  Is it your first Mac?

Re: Which key not to have? - MikeS - 10-16-2006

This is not my first Mac. I've also had a mini.  In fact, this MacBook is not really mine, but provided to me by my employer.  I don't know what windoze and bootstrap are but would be interested to know what they can do for me.  I've had PCs and would say that the greates advantage of the Macs is that they don't get viruses and don't need all that protections software (yet).  I'm liking the mail program a lot and other minor features of Apple. 

Re: Which key not to have? - DiveCaptDean - 10-16-2006

popping keys...nipples.....and small rubber object thant clearly look more like a contraceptive device as opposed to fashion barbies sombrero...what is this world coming to.......i have either lost my sense of humor or have not been getting any recently.......those of you that know me surely know that my demented sense of humor is still co ;Dmfortably in tact...so it must be the latter

Re: Which key not to have? - matt t. - 10-16-2006

Yeah, but Chris "might" buy me a Mini G!