wiscuba.com
Devils Lake - Printable Version

+- wiscuba.com (http://www.wiscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: Devils Lake (/showthread.php?tid=1153)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Re: Devils Lake - Chris H - 11-08-2006

I have a Mares Latitude, full 5mm(I think) wetsuit, size XL, in very good shape, that I'd be willing to sell if you are interested.  I can get you some pictures.  I've worn it a few times in the Bahamas (I hate being cold), and do all of my local diving in my drysuit.

Re: Devils Lake - MikeS - 11-08-2006

3LD has a rack of wetsuits at 50% off.  Call and see if they have your size.

Re: Devils Lake - Nate - 11-09-2006

Steven, I have an extra 7mm XL farmer john if you would like to borrow it. If you like it we can talk.
Also, I will have a tent set up with the space heater going for when we get out and change.

Re: Devils Lake - scubagirl309 - 11-09-2006

Steven, you can also rent 7mm suits at 3 devils, they are very reasonable.

I wish I had the guts the rest of you do, but even in a 7 mil I just can't work up the courage to dive in November!  BRRRRRRRRRRRR

Re: Devils Lake - dwitt2n - 11-09-2006

...I went this afternoon along the East shore.....beautiful day......the water temp was 46 at the platform and visibility was 12 - 15 depending........  ...enjoy Saturday if your still heading out....

Re: Devils Lake - MikeS - 11-09-2006

by "platform" do you mean patio?

Re: Devils Lake - dwitt2n - 11-09-2006

.the training platform that 3 Devils dive shop uses....if you walk in from the far end of the parking lot by the RR tracks & head south probably 100 yards or so...you'll find it (cement block with tie ups) in around 18 - 19 feet.....

Re: Devils Lake - stevenq99 - 11-09-2006

scubagirl I,m with you a little cold for diving with a wetsuit.

Nate thanks for the offer but this weekend wont work.  I will take you up on it next spring/summer.  Sounds like you have a good setup for cold water diving.

Re: Devils Lake - MikeS - 11-11-2006

Just got back from Devil's Lake.  Viz took a bit of a dive; I'd put it at 8', temp was 41f.

Re: Devils Lake - dwitt2n - 11-11-2006

...hi Mike...Thursday was bright & sunny & that helped the visibility.....did you wet or dry suit..?...

Dave....