wiscuba.com
Divepoint Scuba: BARE Drysuit Demo (June 10 & 11) - Printable Version

+- wiscuba.com (http://www.wiscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: Divepoint Scuba: BARE Drysuit Demo (June 10 & 11) (/showthread.php?tid=1032)

Divepoint Scuba: BARE Drysuit Demo (June 10 & 11) - gheeres - 06-06-2006

Divepoint Scuba: BARE Drysuit Demo (June 10 & 11)

On Saturday, June 10th and Sunday, June 11th join Divepoint Scuba & Adventure center for their annual BARE Drysuit Demo. You've read about the BARE TRILAM HD suits on this message board and the Internet.  Come see for yourself the quality and craftsmanship that goes into these suits. If you've never dove a dry suit, you owe it to yourself to see what "diving dry" is all about.  As they say, "Once you dive dry, you never go back...".

Stocks sizes from M through XXL available.

For more information (location and time), please contact Divepoint Scuba & Adventure Center:
  • Address - 944 Main St, Stevens Point, WI 54481
  • Website -
  • Email -
  • Phone - (715) 344-DIVE (3483)

Additional product information for BARE drysuits can be found at their company website:

Re: Divepoint Scuba: BARE Drysuit Demo (June 10 & 11) - WIdiver_Paul - 06-06-2006

Jason and George have suits, they are THE BOMB.

They look about as close as you can get to underwater Carhart's!

Can't wait to get mine!

Re: Divepoint Scuba: BARE Drysuit Demo (June 10 & 11) - Omicron - 06-06-2006

I do like mine a lot Smile  I didn't know you had decided to get one??  Egads...all my northern wisconsin dive partners look alike, now all my southern wisconsin partners are going to be looking the same too Smile

Re: Divepoint Scuba: BARE Drysuit Demo (June 10 & 11) - gfmayhew - 06-07-2006

Attack of the Scuba Clones!  Somehow that just sounds like a B-movie in the making. Only, I doubt we can get Adrienne Barbeau.  ;D

Re: Divepoint Scuba: BARE Drysuit Demo (June 10 & 11) - dfreeman - 06-07-2006

Dammit

Re: Divepoint Scuba: BARE Drysuit Demo (June 10 & 11) - Omicron - 06-07-2006

At least you *were* blue Doug Smile  Now we are all black.  I swear, we should get a comission from Bare or something!

Re: Divepoint Scuba: BARE Drysuit Demo (June 10 & 11) - Chris H - 06-07-2006

I think the lack of comission has something to do with how we look when we aren't wearing the suits....

Re: Divepoint Scuba: BARE Drysuit Demo (June 10 & 11) - Omicron - 06-07-2006

That is a heck of a good point Smile