wiscuba.com

Full Version: How much would you spend on a used AL80?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I might pay $75 if it wasn't yellow. If it WAS yellow I might take $75 from the owner to get rid of it for him ;D. New ones can be found for under $150.
As for the remarks about 10 year or older cylinders  :Smile, I'll take a few for $25 if anyone wants to sell them.

I wish somebody would do that for Trimix!  $190 isn't a good price, but I guess with the air fills it would even out a little?
[/quote]
Only if you dove air.... >Big Grin >Big Grin >Big Grin

I wish somebody would do that for Trimix!  $190 isn't a good price, but I guess with the air fills it would even out a little?
[/quote]
[/quote]

I would give the free air to Matt

I wish somebody would do that for Trimix!   $190 isn't a good price, but I guess with the air fills it would even out a little?
[/quote]
[/quote]

I would give the free air to Matt
[/quote]

I'll need it. That car you sold me has leaky tires  :-*.

[/quote]

Even out a little?? At $5 a fill, the tank is basically free in less than a year.

Even out a little?? At $5 a fill, the tank is basically free in less than a year.
Quote:

This board may be a little different, but I recall reading someplace that the average diver will dive 6 times per year.  5 free air fills, assuming the shop fills if the first time is $25 using your price for air.  That cost, on top of the $149 or whatever a shop typically charges, is still less than $190.  Now if you dive a lot, roughly 38 times, on air, with that same 80, the tank is "free".    Still not a good deal Wink
Edited to include that all of the fills need to come from the place you bought the tank, so dives done with the tank on trips are still costing you for air fills.
ok,
how much would one spend for a used hp120...??
Quote:

This board may be a little different, but I recall reading someplace that the average diver will dive 6 times per year.  5 free air fills, assuming the shop fills if the first time is $25 using your price for air.  That cost, on top of the $149 or whatever a shop typically charges, is still less than $190.  Now if you dive a lot, roughly 38 times, on air, with that same 80, the tank is "free".    Still not a good deal Wink
Edited to include that all of the fills need to come from the place you bought the tank, so dives done with the tank on trips are still costing you for air fills.
Quote:

In that case, I am not an average diver. Nor are any of the scuba divers that I know. Most, if not all, of the divers I know, will exceed 38 dives a year. If you are going to dive only 6 times a year, you might as well rent your gear.
Also that is why I bought my tank at the closest shop to my house, so I could always fill my tank there whenever I pass by.
Dean, what do you "HAVE" to get for it? Send me a P.M.

Generally in the $40-60 range.

Here's the links to one of them

The other one is on ScubaBoard but they are down now so I can't pull up a link.
Pages: 1 2 3