wiscuba.com

Full Version: Technical Diver and Instructor Training
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Shipwreck Adventures LLC. is returning to TN late February  early March to conduct Advance Ntx, Decompression procedures and Trimix classes.  Space is limited call or email if interested.
Had a great time last winter (spring?), and I'll be going back this next Feb. The dive shop we worked out of was a great operation, and the quarry (stolen cars, motor-cycles, and all) was a great place to train. Local food was good and the people were fun. Oh yeah, the diving instruction was good too ;D.
It's good to see you are getting in shape for class...
f.......
Sweet huh? You should see me run up the stairs with my 130's on ;D.

mmm...Tour of Italy, and XXX BBQ...

We have one opening left in the TriMix class - diver or instructor level.
Got back late last night from the "Tennessee Tri-mix" class. Had a great week of diving, with some challenging dives/skills requirements. Weather was good with air temps well into the 70's on 2 days. Thanks to Greg Such, and Alan Williams of "Rheas Diving Services" in Maryville, Tenn. I highly recommend that anyone interested in a class, contact either of these guys for a great learning experience.
Congratulations Matt!!  Welcome to clear headed diving at its finest. ;D
Thanks.
hey! glad to hear they weren't forced to kick your butt out Smile

give me a ring, I wanna hear all about it.
Pages: 1 2