wiscuba.com

Full Version: Now Certified, Time To Get Wet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Omicron

Holy homebrew rig schultz!!

That blows my little setup I used in college CLEAR out of the water.  I had the basic, basic system - 5 gallon pot, with the 5 gallon glass jug.  Unfortunately, most of it got misplaced during one of the million moves I did...a new shop opened up in Point that is dedicated to selling homebrew supplies and I've been wanting to stop in and start brewing again...
Wayne,
I am available some afternoons when I get off at 2:00 PM, maybe once a week. You can use one of our tanks, we have extra on days we don't do two dives. Just let me know a week on advance.

Laurie
Thanks Laurie,
Working for myself gives me a lot of flexibility with my scheduling. I appreciate your generosity. I'm keeping an eye out for a tank or two myself (used and preferably still in hydro). Let me check with Evie and see what our schedule looks like next week and the next. OH, and I had a great time with you and Al the other night. ;D
We hope to dive with you again soon. I made you a DVD of dives I have videotaped.
Pages: 1 2