wiscuba.com

Full Version: Bonaire Photos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just uploaded some of the photos from my recent trip to Bonaire. First time using my new Nikon D70/Ikelite housing/strobe. Comments welcome.

Thanks,

Colin.

or to see the album directly:
Nice Colin.  I was looking at Bonaire this Summer (now I'm doing the Bahamas again Smile.  One of the challenges I saw with Bonaire was the transportation cost.  What route did you take to get down there?

Omicron

Very cool photos.  I like the one w/ all of the signs nailed onto one post.  Definitely neat.

We used Air Jamaica from Chicago to Montego Bay to Bonaire for both legs. Left Chicago at 6:15 am, arrived Bonaire at 3:30 pm. Left Bonaire at 4 pm arrived Chicago at 11pm. Not too bad, except we finally arrived home around 2 am after clearing customs and claiming bags in Chicago. The biggest advantage on the homeward leg was the extra time on the island...time to nuy those last t-shirts, but more importantly, we got to dive all day on Friday, rather than missing some of the later day dives.

Colin.
Making the same run next week down to Bonaire.  Dive we must.

Might even take some pictures.

Doug
some great shots Colin,  my fave has to be the 1/4 profile of the French Angel. 
Those pix really make me sad about not getting a summer dive trip to the tropics. Sad

here are my two favorite pix from Bonaire (I guess I tend to shoot macro)
scott, the picture of the shrimp is better than many i have seen in magazines.........any thoughts of cropping it andsending it in?
nah, not really.  I basically shoot for me.  If I could actually make some dough on them it would be cool, but for a onesie, it's really not worth the trouble.

BTW: any word on the photographer guy you took out, or did he just vanish after the fact?