wiscuba.com

Full Version: Movie release: "Cave"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

This sounds like a spot-on documentary of real cave diving (not) but it looks like it should be entertainment at least.

The real cool part is the consultants were real-life cave divers and people that are involved in the community with CCR's (Jitka Hyniova, Brian Kakuk, etc.) but of course their gear is way "Hollywood-ized".

Love their cutline:

"Beneath Heaven Lies Hell. Beneath Hell lies...THE CAVE..."

Omicron

Heh...that's funny.  Should be a good watch, if at least for the laughts Smile
Well, I'll probably see it,
even though it has the feel of other Alien rip-offs, like Deep Star 6.

what the hell, there are some cool diving shots, right?
It is supposed to be a hollywood feature film that has cave diving sequences in it.  Wes skiles from High Springs, Florida filmed the underwater sequences and had technical input from Jill Heinerth and Brian Kakuk.  Both are excellent divers and instuctrors!  Brian was my advanced cave sidemount instuctor and was a great wealth of diving information.  I personally know all of them and Wes's filming should be awesome!

Steve
Cool! in that case I'll definately see it, but probably not til it comes out on DVD.  It takes a hell-of-a-lot to get me to go to the theater at this point.

BTW: why the hell is my picture so HUGE?  any ideas anyone?

I thnk it has something to do with your awesome trim ;D

I thnk it has something to do with your awesome trim ;D
[/quote]

SWEET! ;D
It must be a good movie since there is a Jitka cave-diver!
What is a Jitka cave-diver?  Am I missing a joke?  :-\
CZDIR is one of my Czech underwater tech diving models named Jitka H. Often confused with the Czech underwater cave diver with a similar name. grin.
Pages: 1 2