wiscuba.com

Full Version: Wazee Sports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just found out this weekend Wazee Sports sold the building they were in and are no longer there. The building is now exclusively an ATV shop.
Crap, gas fills will be pretty hard to come by now. I'm thinking that investing in a third set of doubles might be necessary now. ;D

There is another small shack/dive shop that is on the road into Wazee. However, I have no idea if they have mix capabilities and or hyper filtered air.

After putting together my double E8-130s, the only thing I need to invest in is getting my scrawny butt in the gym so I can move them. I don't want to have to do the Fat Guy Arm Extentions (similar to a turtle on its back, but from a seated position. Although very entertaining to watch, not the best idea :Smile) to stand up in my own gear.
That would be Marine Land Scuba and that's a negative on mix capabilities or hyper filtered air. I believe they do their fills off a portable compressor and maybe a few banks that they haul up in a trailer on the weekends. Also, they are not open year round at that location. Their main shop is I believe in LaCrosse. They just operate the one on Bauer Road during peak dive season.
I heard he was moving but not where, when I was there for the clean up. But in the park would be great if that is true.

If anyone hears more let us know

gail
ps also post where to send the letters of support
Cool. I hope it works out!
Didn't you all get the email that Wazee Sports sent out regarding this issue? He said he'd make arrangements to keep people happy. I looked but I don't have that email here at home; maybe I read it at work. If that's the case, I'll cut and paste it tomorrow. As I recall, the owner seems intent on keeping his divers happy.
"Me thinks" not to worry.
I'm not on their mailing list. There are probably several of us that are not. Please post the email here if you can. It will reach a wider number of divers that maybe do not get to Wazee that often. Smile

Omicron

Here's a snippet from his message. Email Keith (wazee@wazeesports.com) to have him put you on the list.

Wazee News

As of Sept. 30th we have moved from or location along hwy. 54 and will be working out of our home . Our intent is to relocate closer to the lake for the 2005 season. We will keep you posed on the progress. I have my inventory in storage and would like to move it out before the cold weather sets in. If you are in the market for Scuba Gear or paintball equipment, just let me know, I will make it worth your while for a fall purchase.

Air fills
I have but together an air fill station in a portable trailer. For the rest of the season we will be offering air at the lake if the demand is there. So if you are planning a fall trip, please contact us so we can keep you diving.
Thanks, I sent him an email. Wink
Pages: 1 2