wiscuba.com

Full Version: Fortune Pond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Sweet pictures. My wifes parents hail from the iron range and Crystal Falls. All her aunts and uncles live in Crystal Falls and some of them were visiting here several weeks ago and were telling me about Fortune Pond and mentioning that they'd be happy to have us stay with them. Now after seeing those photos, it looks like I've got an even better motivation to get up der next summer!
wow really cool pictures, I hope I can get a chance to go
well, Bob, George, Eric and I made a run up to Fortune pond yesterday. I was amazing. Here is a picture of all of us on the decent. Bob and George went to 140 and tried to get through the silt layer. I stayed with Eric.
Here is another of the more interesting creatures that live in the lake
Not quite sure who place it there. But you guys have got to tell me when you dive it. I live only 2 hours away.
My regular buddy LOVES the place.
Anyone going to be there this Sat ? I know the weather is going to be cool (no cold) but could be talked into doing a dive/or two on Sat

gail
Okay folks after being in Crystal Falls for a funeral last week and checking out Fortune Pond for myself, I'm all ready for a dive expedition there.  My wife and I will be staying in Crystal Falls with her relatives the weekend of July 15-17.  Does anyone have any interest in getting together Saturday, July 16, 2005 at Fortune Pond for a day of diving.  Say maybe three dives to make a full day of it.  I'll supply the grill and bring a dish to pass if we can get enough people interested.  Crystal Falls is 2 miles away and the Cedar Inn is a decent place to stay if one was to stay overnight.  Cedar Inn particulars are Cedar-Inn Motel. (906) 875-6655. 600 S 5th St. Crystal Falls, MI.  Anyone interested??  Keep in touch with me and I'll organize the food part.  I'm good at that.  Hope some folks can make it.

Andy

Omicron

I just might be up for it....I know we were planning on heading up there for a weekend sometime this summer....but we hadn't even thought about picking a weekend yet.

Let me ask a few others and see if I can get a group going for that weekend...
Count my hubby and my dive buddy and his girlfriend in.
Will let him know.
Keep us posted.

great fun place to dive and I have a few more goodies I want to sink

gail
Jason and Andy,

I am up to some diving up there.  Keep me posted.

Doug
I'm definitely interested as well.  It would be a long drive but definitely doable.
Pages: 1 2 3 4