wiscuba.com

Full Version: Did any one dive this weekend ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My regular buddy had to do something not diving related and I had the weekend off. No one to dive with locally

So tell me where you dived and what was the water temp and anything special you saw.

Then I can dream through you

tia
gail :o
We spent the day on Wreck Xpress and dove the Milwaukee and the Willy. Vis on the Milwaukee was quite good, although far from the 80-100 ft that was reported last week. Temps on the wreck were in the low 40s.

I managed to flood my damn HID light on the Milwaukee, so I removed it from my system before we went on the Willy and used some Mickey Mouse, hand held,, 4C, halogen light that has been on the boat all summer. To top it off, I realized that my light not only adds to the visibilty in the dark, but adds a few pounds of ballast too. I had to resort to the good old hand over hand up the line to keep from ascending to quickly like it was my first damn dive. (My trim sucked)

Vis on the Willy was OK too, but I spent most of the dive thinking about how much the light I was holding sucked, and then trying to keep from ascending too fast. Good thing you can go inside the Willy to stay on the bottom. :Smile

It was a beautiful day on the lake even with the flooded light. I disassembled my light when I got home, dried it off, and it works. Now I have to get it back together again and it'll all be good.

I was in Lake Wazee on Saturday and Red Granite on Sunday. Had the camera with, so I took some pictures and will post them on other threads.

Found the swim suit that Chris lost last weekend. Do not know why he got rid of it. I liked it. I think that Todd did too.

Doug

I did lood damn sexy in that suit! ;D