wiscuba.com

Full Version: Anyone going to be at Wazee Sept 18-19 ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

pink _fins

I will have someone to dive with on the 18 but need a buddy on the 19 (Sunday).

Being a slow finning diver would like to meet someone who likes to look and not just fly by.

Hubby is my dive sherpa and cooks the hotdogs/brats.
The water is too cold for him LOL

gail

Omicron

I'm planning on being there one day this weekend - just not sure which day yet.
I plan to dive on Sunday and would like to dive at Lake Wazee. Still waiting to hear from my dive partners for the plan. Will let you know.

As a group we are pretty slow.

Doug

I should really comment, but I like you guys too darn much Wink

Omicron

Thanks Chris. I take back everything I said about you.

;D

Doug - Wazee on Sunday sounds good. Just have to decide on Redgranite or Sunset on Saturday then...
Gail,

I looks like Jason and I will be out at Lake Wazee on Sunday. More than happy to have you dive with us. We would get there at 9:00 a.m. roughly. We would set up at the wall. Site #2 in Jon's book.

Look for the Bare drysuits, Wisconsin license plates and backplates.

Doug
We drive a black taurus with faded dive stickers on the bumpers ( put them on the car 5 years ago)

Guess we need a new car so I can put on some purty new dive stickers LOL

gail
See you there.

Doug
Doug, a car or truck is easier to find than someone in a bare drysuit, back plate and a WI D.plate. LOL

I will be wearing a Zeagle Ranger, DUI drysuit,(or my black ill fitting wet suit) and black apollo fins(or my blue atomic liquid split fins) Only thing consistant in my wardrobe is a black hood and gloves (cuz I just can't find any pink or purple warm ones) LOL

Are you guys DIR ? I'm not

I dive with a 7 foot hose since I took my cavern course a year ago and have very few dangles.

;Dgail

Doug has a brown Suburban, and I think Jason has a red F-150.

You guys/girls all talk about DIR like it is some sort of disease or something. Wink Doug and Jason dive a long hose and BP/wings, so they have begun to adopt some of DIR, but they will probably tell you it is Hogarthian.
8)
Pages: 1 2