wiscuba.com

Full Version: Door County Shore Diving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i'm new to this forum so please help......Will be in Northern Door county 7/19-8/20.Have a buddy for 1 week 6/23-8/1. and no boat. Any help on sites that can be reached from shore would be appreciated. Anyone looking for a buddy for possible Shoreline trip in Aug?
I understand that Green Bay Scuba has an inexpensive Door County Shore Diving guide. That shop is right off the highway. I'd give them an email or call.
Hey let me know would love to come up on the weekend one time! Green Bay Scuba has a great List and the owner is GREAT!!hes got a nice shop,kind hard to find but you will,I have his list if you cant make the trip.I get my air fills by him too! ShoreLine has some great trips and the owner is a great guy too,Lot of dive s are not deep but some are 100' range so see the trips he will be going on and try to book it ahead as weather breaks he will fill charters quick!
Just got back from Door County last week and well waters warmin up a bit,but just need the weather to calm down a bit!
Brad
AOW & Nitrox
brad_i@hotmail.com
Yeah GBS are some nice folks, bumped into John doing AOW's yesterday at Redgranite. He and Brad both have boats, or they can probably set you up with a charter...

I have done several of the Door County shore dives. I enjoyed the dives around the Sturgeon Bay quarry. You can find lots of fishing lures there. The fleetwing is also an easy dive.
Just a quick mention, Wazee Sports is running a dive weekend through the Shoreline Resort, Aug 14-15. Cost is $140 for 2 days of 2 tank boat dives. I believe he's got 2-3 spots left. I did this trip last year and am returning this year as well. It was a blast. I also may be up a few days earlier and would be happy to get some shore dives in. I've got the booklet from Green Bay Scuba last month when I was through there and it looks like it would offer a ton of shore diving opportunities.

I'll contact you early in August to discuss some shore dives if I can make it up early.

Andy
Speaking of the Fleetwing, here is a picture at that wreck. Makes for a nice shore dive.

Doug
we just got back from diving in door county with uw connection and the fleetwing was one of the shore dives we did. temp was 67 with viz about 20ft. i think the deepest we got on this dive was 15ft, but non the less a fun dive. .
another pic.
one more.
Pages: 1 2 3