wiscuba.com

Full Version: It's good to be back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Until today, I haven't been able to post on this site since all the changes began months ago. My username & password were no longer valid. However, thanks to Jason, now it's all squared away and I'm back in.

Pertaining to diving- anybody near Milwaukee planning on going out for the Len-Der Wednesday charters? I'm thinking about doing it a couple weeks in the near future and sure would like to know somebody on the boat.

If not, Matt or Todd- you guys shooting north to F.P. anytime soon? I figure I could probably splurge for a day...
We're going up to Wazee on Monday for some shallower diving if you're interested. Conditions have been reported as cold, but decent visibility.
We're going up to Wazee on Monday for some shallower diving if you're interested. Conditions have been reported as cold, but decent visibility.
[/quote]

Love to go, but I'm taking the kids to the Memorial Day parade and then have some other bummin' to do. I'd be in for next weekend if you guys are getting wet...
no plans yet....