wiscuba.com

Full Version: Lost: cave reel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Missing: large diving reel with 500ft of cave line
Description: stainless reel, acrylic spool, white line (all probably a bit more green by this point)
How: Fell off my harness during a dive, probably while unclipping my SPG.
When: About 3 weeks ago
Where: Near shore (within 200ft, depth 5-20ft) off Eagle Heights, Lake Mendota, Madison, WI

Small reward offered: A six of your favorite Wisconsin brew

If found, please contact me at gfmayhew@gmail.com. You'll probably find it next to Elise's blue fin.

Thanks!

Gee George, What's with you Madison people these days? Crap dropping everywhere!!! 
Look out if you're diving Madison area Lakes. There appears to be a high probability of being struck by falling objects.    Wink
See you in 2 weeks???
I haven't been out there diving yet. Let me know when somebody loses a rebreather or scooter  ;D.
Then look up, guys! You might catch some good gear!  ;D Apparently there's a lost mask and some weight belts out there, too.

Gary, the plan is the 25th/26th. Still good? If I don't do some pleasure diving soon, I'm going to combust.
Actually, catching the weight belts might be a bad idea...
Use a lift bag safely!  Post your findings so the person who lost them can pay you a handsome REWARD!!!  ;D
If they're Sea Pearls weights, I believe they have a ditching warranty! >Big Grin