wiscuba.com

Full Version: Rebreather demo/try dives?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I haven't seen any rebreather demo/try dives advertised for this winter. Anybody know of any? After getting a little time under my belt and half a clue I'd like to try a few other units to compare. It seems like a fun activity on a cold winter afternoon.
Only the Ghostship Festival...........

Matt
You can try a number of Rebreathers at the Upper Midwest Scuba Adventure and Travel show in Minneapolis on February 26th

Bob
Usually they advertise here. I haven't seen anything about it though.
Usually they advertise here. I haven't seen anything about it though.
[/quote]

March 25-26 @ Wyndham near Howell & Layton. I'll be there. Went last year and found it quite interesting, although I didn't plan well enough to listen to any of the speakers. Won a couple of silent auctions, though. I'm sure that as the time grows closer, the "plugs" will begin and everyone that frequents the site will have no doubt as to when the festival is and what goes on there.

Matt

I know about the festival, I just hadn't heard about any rebreather demo's. Not sure yet if I'm going this year.

Ah yes, it all makes sense now. Google it if you have a chance. $50 per 4 hrs....................not such a bad deal to tinker.

Matt
Hey Matt weere goin!  Bring some guns too!  theres a indoor range not to far from there !
Highly recommend the Ghostships rebreather demo!

FYI, I'm lending my Meg for use, and it'll have the back mounted counterlungs and Tami's Meg will have the standard front mounted ones for a good comparison.

And Jeff, which range are you planning on going to? Badger?
Bills its in the twin citys for the GLSP thing
Pages: 1 2