wiscuba.com

Full Version: Shearwater computers!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So excited!  I just downloaded teh newest version 32 of the shearwater!  We now have a dive planer an a surface gradient factor!  I am extreamlly happy with my Shearwater!  Very nice decompression computer easy to use an very nice display! 
Great! What is a "surface" gradient factor?
[q

uote author=matt t. link=topic=2859.msg16500#msg16500 date=1282399819]
Great! What is a "surface" gradient factor?
[/quote]

Give me a break Matt it was kinda late!  Shearwater is updating there programs all the time with the help of diver input!  an The other thing is a residual nitrogen thing for after the dive!  Not a big deal but I am very happy with the fact that they do free updates all the time!  This is version 32 by the way
I didn't mean to pick on you. I honestly thought you were talking about a new feature. Glad you're happy with it.
Jeff, I'll help you out here.  Matt, the the link below is to the upgrade notes for the new Predator software release.  They have added some new features.  I'm still using a lowly Pursuit, which doesn't get this update, but I've been very happy with it.

What does the Pursuit to Predator conversion cost?

$450