wiscuba.com

Full Version: CCR Day??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Anyone have any interest in getting an actual group together for a non-shop sponsored rebreather day? I was thinking Pearl or Wazee, and just being able to get a really solid group of rebreather folks together for a day of not blowing any bubbles.
Hell yeah!!  We don't even need a reason!!
Now that sounds like a solid endorsement. Smile Let's see who else wants to come on board.
Count me in! 

lets see that mean two megs and a sentinel so far, we should be able to get a better selection than that...
Well, actually the reason would be from the post above yours.
"just being able to get a really solid group of rebreather folks together for a day of not blowing any bubbles.
Maybe I'll just stand across the parking lot from you guys and watch........ (sniff sniff :'()
Oh yeah, Todd NEVER has any fun diving Wink.
Well, actually the reason would be from the post above yours.
"just being able to get a really solid group of rebreather folks together for a day of not blowing any bubbles.
Maybe I'll just stand across the parking lot from you guys and watch........ (sniff sniff :'()
Oh yeah, Todd NEVER has any fun diving Wink.
[/quote]

Matt, just take a couple of breaths off your wing and should classify as SCR...you're in!!
I'm likely in.  Especially if Matt is going to be watching us.

Matt if there is a camera near by, just hold your breath so there aren't any bubbles.  If you wear your double hose regulator and sling a few stages it'll just look like you have plenty of bail out.
I would be in for that...but of course I will have my YBOD...sounds like a great time...keep everyone posted and I will try and make it.

Jeremy Angle
So what's the date . . .  Are "OC" divers allowed ?. . . or will we be too noisy.
I'll dive with you. I like bubbles, it lets eveybody know where I am if there's trouble  Wink.
Pages: 1 2 3 4