wiscuba.com

Full Version: Prins Willem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Todd and I had a nice dive on the Willy yesterday.  As mentioned in the Grace Channon thread, the topside conditions were less than ideal.  Visibility was good and I think the bottom temperature was 41.  We spent about 45 minutes on wreck.  Todd was wet and cold...
I was definitely soaked but the SubXero kept me from thumbing the dive right away.  I pulled apart my drysuit inflator last night and will be resealing it before next weekend along with new gloves on the rings.
So it isn't the neck seal?

Those DUI suits leak so often, the divers that use them just have a list of potential leaky spots. >Big Grin 
I do love my pinnacle drysuit.... Wink

Those DUI suits leak so often, the divers that use them just have a list of potential leaky spots. >Big Grin 
[/quote]

I've seen your goofy ass soaked enough times with BARE mystery leaks BLDD. >Big Grin

I found out right where the water was coming from and it is not "looking" leaks from the neck seal.  I could feel it coming in when I pulled on my drysuit inflator hose.  I pulled it apart and will reinstall it with fresh sealant.

If you dive enough, sooner or later they all leak.  Wink
D ry
U ntill
I mmersed

If your Man Berries end up soaking wet more than one dive in a row, and your feet are squishing when you walk on the boat, that is a special sort of wet. 

Fortunately, the leaking dump valve I had, didn't leave me feeling that special. :-*
Jealousy is an ugly thing. You can't all look as good as we do in our DUI TLS 350's. Considering that it's a 3 year old suit that is pretty well used, I would expect some leaking on ANY of the brands. If your drysuit has never leaked you're not diving enough.
Pages: 1 2