wiscuba.com

Full Version: Quarry off of Hwy 175
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Anyone ever see or been to the quarry off of Hwy 175, just north of Menomonee Falls.  I have driven by several times, but the gate is always shut and locked.  I notice the water looks really light blue.  Wondering if anyone knows about this and if it has been dived or can be dived?
Guess nobody has seen or heard of it.  Sad
I saw it on the way out to dive Mud Lake years ago, and as a diver of course wondered about it (like every other body of water or mud hole I pass  ;D). But my interest never went any farther than that. If you can get it figured out and get permission, I'll dive it with you. BTW, I also have a H.D. so we'd make a good team  Wink.
If it is ever open when I drive by, I will stop and check it out.  I have been by four times this spring and the gate was shut every time.

If I find out anything good, I will let you know.  What kind of Harley do you have?  Mine is a 04 Road King.
Sounds good. Mine is an 01 Electra Glide standard.
ahh finally some harley riders
is there a beef between harley riders and crotch rocket riders? i used to have a yamaha virago and most the harley riders would waved then about a month ago i switched to a honda cbr 600 rr and i dont even get so much as a nod from them is it because their jealous they cant ride wheelies or is it because we're jealous we cant sit on our bikes for more than a half an hour without having to get off and stretch? just curious

And then where does it leave people that ride buells id be interested in one its kind of the best of both worlds
I have a Buell and no one hardly ever waves at me. Harley riders don't like them because they are not Harleys and crotch rocket riders don't like them because they are Harleys. The response i usually get is....."Oh......a Buell......". We are in our own little world on Buells.  ;D
Harley riders are all different. Most are decent, but it seems the newer owners with the most "bikerish" outfits are the ones that sneer at other brands (even thought they also rode them at 1 time). I used to like Buells, and actually tried to buy one once. The arrogant prick that owned Milwaukee Harley at the time turned me off with his attitude so I bought a Ducati instead. I haven't looked at a Buell in years other than a ride on Gregs last summer, so I don't really know what they have to offer but if I was looking for a sport bike I'd be looking at Ducati's again or a Honda RVT RC 51. I love that V twin rumble!
BTW, most of the time in summer I wear a T-shirt, shorts, tennis shoes, and once in a while even a helmet. I'll ride with anyone  Wink.
:-* Ducati!
Beemer
Pages: 1 2 3