wiscuba.com

Full Version: I think I'm supposed to fly this thing...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This rebreather section doesn't see much traffic so I thought I'd post a few pictures.  I recently became the owner of Kiss Classic #154 seen here sporting a Halcyon SS BP with an Oxycheq CCR wing, a Line-X coated canister, John Falcone ADV, Aqualung Mikron BOV, Oxycheq hose weights and a Shearwater GF.  I'm looking very forward to the dark side.  It is much lighter than my double 130s.
Chris,

Looks like a sweet rig.  Have to take a closer look next time we get a chance to dive together.  Merry Christmas

Doug
HELL YEAH DADDY!!!  NICE PIECE OF KIT!!!  (couldn't resist the brit like comment >Big Grin)

There is definitely a learning curve but once things start to come together you will have a long lasting smile on your face.  Although who ever starting adopting the whole rebreather and flying thing can keep it along with their white scarf, goofy goggles and poodle skirt..... I'm a diver not a pilot... ;D
"I'm a diver not a pilot..."  amen to that, I also can't stand the whole "dark side" thing. It's almost as lame as "surfing the net". As far as I know sitting in front of a screen at a desk doesn't require a pilots license, a Darth Vader helmet, or a swimming suit.
yea.....but you would be so totally disco if you had a darth vader helmet when you were diving....or at least I think so....can't wait to see the new kit in the water....

We need to know if it is good disco or bad disco.  We know there is only one judge.
Ya, but just think how good you would look sitting in front of your computer with your speedo on............ :o

Knowing Matt.....I'm sure its been done already. >Big Grin  That is probably why he is so disappointed with the whole "surfing the net" thing.
Ya, but just think how good you would look sitting in front of your computer with your speedo on............ :o
[/quote]
I knew it was only a matter of time. Somebody had to catch me at it someday  ;D. BTW, surfing the net, Dark Helmet, and flying a re-breather are all BAD disco.

So it shall be. ;D
Pages: 1 2