wiscuba.com

Full Version: July 13 - 18th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Recently finished my owc.  I am in the Dells/Wazee area and am wondering if there are any potential buddies out there that would entertain diving with a newbie on his first couple OW dives.  Pretty basic stuff at this point, just looking to get wet while on vacation.

Anyone interested?
sorry -- if not online, my cell number is 414-232-4595
I will be in the area starting on monday. I plan to do a few runs to Wazee to dive with my wife, you would be welcome to tag along if you like. Let me know, James
What days of the week are you planning on heading up?  Are you all staying in the Dells area? 
Don't forget 3 Little Devil's fun dives on Sunday afternoons and Tuesday evenings.  Should be handy from the Dells. 
not the dells area, but I will be camping north of black river falls for the entire week. We do plan on going to wazee as ofted an we can afford to drive there.
Let me know if Wed or Thurs in the morning work for you......I can do either day. Pick one of the two days and a time....I will meet you at the wazee sports scuba center.
Mike -- thanks for the note about 3 dvls...I did call them also....
how about wed at 9am? at the dive shop? I will be driving a blue chevy truck.
Cool - Wed at 9am....see you there....
Pages: 1 2