wiscuba.com

Full Version: new to board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi all i m new to the board. actually i have been here awhile, but just never posted anything. so, now i m going to try and actually take part in conversation rather than just reading. hope everyone has a great holiday season...

carrie AOW, Rescue, DryDiver, PADI
Welcome aboard.
After posting to this forum your trim will improve, fish will tickle your fins, and your significant other will give you an unlimited budget to spend on new dive gear. Wink

Remember, once you go with a dry suit, never go back.

Enjoy the topics, everyone learns something here. Or at least some neat ways to spend money diving.

Doug
Welcome to the board!! Now when are we going diving? ;D

Todd

Omicron

In about four days I should be jumping off the back of a boat and playing with the fishes, eels and rays...can't wait! And then comes the good part....cave training!!!
In about four days I should be jumping off the back of a boat and playing with the fishes, eels and rays...can't wait!

Don't forget to cut a hole in the ice first! :o

Jim

Omicron

Florida Keys baby ;D

Actually, Wazee was still perfectly open last weekend when we stopped over there for a gear checkup dive.
"Actually, Wazee was still perfectly open last weekend when we stopped over there for a gear checkup dive. "

Really? You think it still is? I wish I'd known.

Omicron

It probably is - give Wazee sports a call. I doubt it's frozen over yet...the water temp was 42 on the surface when we were there.
Pages: 1 2