wiscuba.com

Full Version: Presque Isle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I did o.k. because I took dramamine every day. Even the "less drowsy" formula makes me tired! The 37 degree water was cold enough to keep me awake during the dives though.

I did o.k. because I took dramamine every day. Even the "less drowsy" formula makes me tired! [/quote]

Matt--how did you make it through "Hell Week".....?

I love to hear about the diving you guys are doing...keep it up and keep us posted.
Deano

Matt--how did you make it through "Hell Week".....?

I love to hear about the diving you guys are doing...keep it up and keep us posted.
Deano
[/quote]
We had a great time and kept it pretty low key as far as the partying. Don't get me wrong, there was a lot of fun and our friend Jim Beam was along for a good part of the trip  ;D (Todd decided after his 4th whiskey and lemonade that he finally got Kurtz's recipe right  ;D)......but, we also had a nap every afternoon and pretty casual lunch and dinner schedules and menus. What are you guys doing up there this summer?
Matt-
Glad to hear you all had a nice time...you talking about Kevin Kurtz?...Tracy X told me he was at Bills funeral but i didnt see him.  Say hi for me....

Regarding what we have going on up here....I'll PM you

Deano
Kurtz's is a restaurant in Two Rivers that we frequent after diving. They make a great whiskey and lemonade that's been hard to duplicate (until now  ;D).
But somehow after four they all seem right....  and then the next day no one remebers what the perfect reciepe was...

6 Days of charters to go then back to the home.
LOL-----have one for me...

Deano
Vlada posted some of her pictures taken during this trip.  Check out the link below to get an idea on what the visibility was like in Presque Isle.  It was absolutely incredible.

Those are some great phoot's.  They are already wanting more and booking a full week in PI for 09.
Greg what dates do you have planed for PI in 2009?
Pages: 1 2 3