wiscuba.com

Full Version: Helium?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This has been discussed in other places, but this is an article from today's Wisconsin State Journal discussing the increased prices of helium.
It's going to make it even harder for me to dump off my partially filled tri-mix tanks for service this winter  Sad

Chris, I suggest you and Matt get your CCR order ASAP to free up some of the HE supply.

I'm currently accepting donations to my CCR fund Wink.  I sold a set of doubles to get the ball rolling.  However, I'm going to need a much larger ball :'(
Anybody interested in a 2001 HD Electraglide?
Is that so you can afford helium or a CCR? Tongue
Selling a 1999 Yamaha Exciter Jet boat.......hello CCR!!
Depends on how much I can get for it  ;D.
Yeah, that'll be a big seller this time of year. Better plan on getting a Draeger.
Yeah, that'll be a big seller this time of year. Better plan on getting a Draeger.
[/quote]

That was funny, but a bit ironic from somebody wanting to sell a motorcycle ;D    I guess in Milwaukee they drive HD year around.  In Madison it is just scooters and bikes :Smile
I am ashamed of you guys..NEVER sell your own toys so that you my buy more toys.....................

FOR SALE::::::

1.25 Carat, VVS2, round cut diamond solitaire..mounted on 18kt gold band with .75 carat diamond baggettes.........

HELLLLOOOOOOOOOO EVOLUTION!!!! ;D
Pages: 1 2