wiscuba.com

Full Version: Isle Royal July 18-21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I finally made it to Isle Royal this year. We dove of the Black Dog and had a great time. Here are a few pics.
Here is one more pic of a few of the divers over the America.
Nice pictures!!!  We really enjoyed having you aboard and are looking forward to serving you again next year.
Carrie-
I am very happy for you..I hope you had a great time..i know you have wanted to dive there for a while now..who all did you go with?
Deano
Dean,

Saw your response to Carrie,  was wondering if you or your group was interested in Isle Royale?  We would be happy to take you.  We are also interested in diving differant areas.  As your name suggests I assume you run charters also.  Can you give me information on them and where and what you're doing?  We are always interested in diving new places with new people.
To reply to Dean we went with Keith from Wazee Sports, 6 on the boat and Capt Brian and his crew Angie. Can't say enough good things about Blackdog, and his boats faster to than the other one, Food was unbelievable .. including grilled steaks! A great time was had by all! Any one considering going up there, consider this charter you won't be diappointed.
Dean,

It was a great time! I cant wait to get back up there! Have you been diving? Here are a few more pics.

I couldn't agree more, Brian and Angie (Kristy too) are an awesome crew to share a liveaboard with. Love his boat too, especially the upper deck. My group just went there this past week, August 23-26, and it was fantastic. Calm seas, warmer waters than June, albeit the vis was not as good. Still 11 dives for the 4 days was well worth it. Food was incredible. My only criticism is that now I have to lose some weight!

I'll post some of my photos within this thread....
More photos...

The Flag is the painted image on the engine.

The Galley is in the aft-end of the ship, bottom deck.
Still more photos...

George at the top of the bow...

Spooky pilothouse...
Pages: 1 2 3